Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Monday - quick post

So I was super busy this weekend and got no stamping in, but did get to help celebrate a very important event with a very important person.... She is the bright light at the end of a tunnel, the most supportive and kind person, always doing more and more to help others... She is truly an inspiration and lucky for me, she is my close, dear friend.....

Also, I was super busy trying to keep up with all the posts and tweets coming out of CHA! I only wish I were there to see and play with all the new stuff coming out! And hubby said that we should plan to attend next year! So, if anyone wants to plan a big trip to CA in January.... Let me know!

With hubby headed out of town in the morning, I will hopefully have some stamping time in the evenings to get some submissions done for PaperCraftsMag... Due on the 6th.... Just days away, believe it or not!

Well, off to sleep I go... The gym is calling early in the morning....
Happy Stamping!
D

No comments:

Post a Comment