Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tasty Valentine....

When Matt takes me to stamp shows, he always picks out a booth that I might normally head towards and we get one item from them to try out..... Last year, during this very senario, I got an adorable rubber stamp that was a smore snowman-ish looking thing.... wait, you will see it in a sec..... funny in that we always say "i love you", and "i love you more"..... in looking at this image, I instantly had a thought.... however, our thoughts don't always transform into action at the time we hope..... but, better late than never, right......

Here is my I love you SMORE valentine to my darling hubby.....

The image is stamped on PTI white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  The sentiment, from the new Hero Arts digital set, was printed on the same piece of cardstock, however, I added the "I" and "SMORE" strategically to the image...... the fun smore-man was colored with Copic Markers, layered on Chocolate Chip cardstock which then was popped up on Soft Suede cardstock.... a layer of burlap is tucked under the botton half and stitched along the sides of the card base..... red hearts punched out of paper are coming out of the "u" and the brown button is tied with twine..... fairly simple, but I think he will love it!


Thanks for taking a look..... hope you like....
happy stamping!
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment