Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

TGIF

Hope everyone is having a Happy Friday!!!  I know I am busy getting ready for my class tomorrow!  I hope that if you are in the Mooresville area, you stop on over to Stamper's Alley and say hello, or sit down and make some cards!

And then, vacation is coming!  What to pack????  I have no idea but better get working on that fairly soon, or I will not be ready...... Pedicure scheduled for 4pm today!  Woo Hoo!!!  who can resist a pedicure.... I think I will get a nice tropical color to go with my destination!
 

 
 
 
This card really cheers me up when I look at it.... the MFT rainbow die works so well with any of the puffy clouds out there.... paired inside a homemade photo frame - cut a center out of your rectangle - and the thin Memory Box border cut multiple times and glued up from the bottom.  White on white is one of my favorite things to have on a card.
 
With the rain lately, this rainbow is what makes me smile.... even if it is a little cold and cloudy the sentiment rings true - Rainbows follow bad weather!
 
Happy Crafting!
D

4 comments:

  1. I love how you framed the rainbow Dani! Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! Perfect diecutting and fabulous white on white design...the focal area just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love that pretty rainbow and fantastic Polaroid frame :-)

    ReplyDelete