Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

I am back!

Ok I know it has been a very long time since my last post. I have been going through a lot of stuff - work, school, health, etc...
I have been struggling with the juggling!!  But I think things may start to get under control. I did find my mojo and have even made some new cards!  However, they are still stuck in the camera trying to escape. I hope to get at least one posted a day for the next however long. One caveat, vacation is coming. In 2 weeks I will be relaxing on a beach chair loving life. Heaven on Earth is where I will be. And the island does not appreciate any wireless technology so I will be disconnected the whole time. WooHoo!!!!

Couple other things, next Saturday at Stampers Alley, I will be teaching a masculine card class. 8/17 at 1pm. I will post those cards hopefully tonight. 

And last, AND least, I am having another surgery on 8/26.  It should be fine and I plan to be home later that day, so send prayers my way if you can spare some!

Chat soon and Happy Crafting!
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment