Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tiffany Doodles!

It is official! I am a new member of the Tiffany Doodles design team! I am lucky enough to get to play with tons of digital images that are so awesome... Check it out at www.tiffanydoodles.com.... You will not be sad... There are images for everyone....all shapes and styles! New August challenge will be coming soon so be on the lookout.... Also, some fab sales going on this month so check them out too! Images as low as $1... Can't go wrong!
For those new to digital images, don't be scared... I was at first, thinking if I wasn't stamping, what was I eally doing.... But then I saw some of the creations that people were making and now, I wonder what I was so worried about... Talk about fun and user friendly... Digital images allow you the flexibility of changing the size of your image, flipping it to face the other direction, so many options... So little time to play! If you still are unsure, there ae tutorials on Tiffany Doodles website to walk you through the steps, or remind you of some tips you didn't know yet..... Later this weekend, I will post some new creations and see what you think!
Happy Stamping!
D

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am looking forward to seeing your work with their digi stamps! Oh and thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog :) Take care ~

    ReplyDelete