Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Where did the week go?

For crying out loud, time flies... And you don't necessarily have to be having fun either! New release at Tiffany Doodles tomorrow and it is great, be sure to check it out.

There is also a new company gallery on Splitcoaststampers of more Tiffany Doodle samples, so take a look over there... I uploaded some today myself! Hope you enjoy!

Working on my swaps fof the SU regional convention next week... I am glad I started early.... Always takes longer to complete an idea than you think, huh? I might have to take to work tomorrow and do during lunch and conference calls... I am the queen of multi-tasking!!! And being Friday, not expecting that many people in the office... Gotta love when everyone "works from home" every week..... Love doing it myself when I have things to finish....

Saturday I am working at my LSS, Stampers Alley.... Would love some visitors so come on over if you are in the area.... Speaking of visitors, next week I get to see my stamping teacher, Sandy! She and some team members are coming in for the regional event.... I am so excited as it has been forever since I last got to stamp with her.... And I miss it!

As for stamping, I seem to be making a card a day lately... Go check out my flickr gallery and let me know what you think!
That's all for now... Hope to get some sleep....
Happy stamping!
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment