Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

10 - month birthday celebration!

Today is my 10-month birthday.... Two more months and I will be another year older....

This weekend I had a class for my group of stamping ladies....we made 3 awesome cards and just had a fabulous time.... Nothing better than stamping, eating and laughing with friends!

I made several more when I got home and gthen have some half started.... I hope to have some time this week to finish the up and post.... All work in my flickr group.....

And good news today: Sandy and the team are headed to Charlotte for a visit and a regional seminar. It will be awesome to see Sandy and the others for....need to prepare my swaps, tough for me.....

More this week...
Enjoy your week ahead......
D

1 comment:

  1. We're really looking forward to coming to see you too! It's going to be a fun, fast romp with the stamps! I absolutely LOVE your onesie card! Flickr Photostream is neat. I haven't seen that before. Thanks for sharing and happy 10 month birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete