Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

time to catch up....

Well, a lot has happended since my last post....
I am back to work full-time, almost making it the whole week, but working from home by Friday.... the walking is getting easier, the pain lessening, feels great to be back in the office and working!
SSC has shut its doors... no more DT position for me, but we are working on the new blog Judy has created to finish out the sponsored challenges.... join us over there and take a look!  http://simplyscrappingcrafts.blogspot.com/2011/06/card-challenge.html
I am looking for some other DT open calls, so I can hopefully get on another one soon.... I do love the challenge! 
I am taking the Online Card Class held by Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner and the inspiration is absolutely amazing....
The two digital companies I am obsessed with right now are Tiffany Doodles (which I used for this weeks Card Class color combo) and A Day for Daisies (pastel color challenge with NO PINK)....
Both artists are amazing, talented ladies that create the most awesome images to play with.... hope you check them out and play along with the challenges on both websites!
Stampin Up's new catalog came out and I have to say that I am impressed.  I had started to waiver on whether I would stay active with the company - which by the way has the greatest card stock) and the new catalog gave me the boost and excitement I needed to continue!  Way to go!  I have a class in 2 weeks that I am getting ready for.... hope the ladies are excited to see the new stuff.....
The time seems to get away from me, but I am going to keep up with my crafting and get into this blogging.... I have to just carve out the time to do it - it will now be a priority to me.... let's see if I can make at least 2 cards a week using a new technique or stamp - I need to use more of what I have.... I know, that is what we all say, but I just ordered some new things today, and must start using it all.... Plus, the Stamp, Scrap, Art Tour show in Winston-Salem is in 2 weeks and hubby and I have our tickets already.....what will we get there?????

Well, got to get a couple more things taken care of before I head to bed and prepare for the work week ahead - I sure am glad it is a short one!  Happy 4th of July!

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment