Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Loading my pictures!

So, I grabbed the camera and some of my older and newer cards and just started snapping pictures!  I am posting them on the Flickr site as well as here for some views (that is, if I can figure it out!)...
This past week has been fairly busy with lots of things going on and not much time to play... lost a friend/sorority sister/roommate to cancer this week and it was very hard to take - didn't really make me interested in doing any stamping.... but I did get some good news as well - my husband and I are going on the Tim Holtz cruise in September!  I am super excited and cannot wait to go.... I am already starting to plan!
My very awesome friend, Marcia, came over yesterday and helped me create a plan to better organize what stamps I have, what stamps I will use, and then which ones go where and can be used for what.... it is definitely going to take some time to catalogue all my stamps.... have been collecting for years... but think it is a great start to getting down to the basics of what I love and how I can best use what I have..... yippee for organzied friends!
So, here I go.... getting ready to upload some pics!  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dani,
    So sorry to hear about your friend. I know how difficult it is, as I lost a good friend a couple of years ago.
    How wonderful that you and your hubby are going on the Tim Holtz cruise....how awesome. I'm sooo jealous.
    I just checked out your Flickr photostream
    ...great cards!! I'll be back to check more.

    ReplyDelete