Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just getting started!

So, here is my attempt at entering the blog world.... I am certainly not sure what I am supposed to be doing here, or how, but I hope to get the hang of it soon.
It is my intention to post and describe my paper creations that keep my spare time busy... I have just joined the Hero Arts Flickr group and found a lot of new friends and inspirations galore! I hope to be able to make some of the fabulous creations I see there and add my own little flair....

I have been stamping for about 5 years now and have become completely obsessed.... I have transformed 2 rooms to accommodate my love and need for more! By the grace of someone, my husband is completely supportive and always adding his opinion on my final pieces.... love him and don't know where I would be without him!

I started off simple, as most stampers probably do, and have done a complete 180 on my "style" if you will... I will start posting "the early days" and then work into more recent pieces and see if you all can see the improvement.... practice does make perfect in my opinion and I think I have grown as an artist in general. The best thing about watching blogs for me, is the complete openness of ideas and inspiration, the willingness of people to share their successes so we all benefit from the knowledge. My hope is that I can spread some of my failures and recoveries and inspire someone else!

Enough babbleing for now, I better get my camera loaded and ready!
thanks for reading - whoever is out there!
Dani

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dani,
    I saw on the Hero Flickr group that you had started a blog, so I did a google search and found it. Great start! Beware, though, it's addictive! lol. I look forward to receiving your Valentine card from the Hero Flickr swap. Can't wait to see your pictures. lynda (aka JoyfulStamper)

    ReplyDelete