Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Oh Happy Day!


First I must start off by saying YEAH Joe Gibbs Racing!!!!  We won the Phoenix race just now, and our other drivers were 6th and 10th.... awesome finish for everyone!!  Woo Hoo!!!!

Ok, now for a couple of cards:  I wanted to try the clean and simple look with lots of white space - I have seen several posted lately and love the look, so here are two of my attempts...
The first one is a large white on white layer, the image is Stampin Up in Memento Rich Cocoa on white PTI cardstock.  Colored with copic markers and layers on Chocolate Chip paper and some brown twine wrapped around the bottom.....



The next cards was done using the same image, same coloring... the difference is the shape of the focal piece and the accent of Chocolate Chip stitched ribbon......



Ok, these pictures look fine on my computer, but once uploaded, they are sideways... not sure why, but I will attempt to fix that.... hopefully you  can still get the idea...

Again, this proves how challenged I am when it comes to this blogging and taking pictures of my cards... blah!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and the week ahead looks bright!  I have a lot going on this week, but hope to get more cards done - maybe my creative juices are finally coming back - these allergies have really dulled my brain.... but I got all 10 swaps done, the two above, another one partially done and working on a fun "biggest loser" project... hope to get more of that done and posted this week!  Wish me luck....

until then, happy stamping
D



No comments:

Post a Comment