Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

Today, I have NO PT and no nurse visits, which I hope means the pain will subside a bit to let me stamp for a while this morning or afternoon.....
Last night while cruising the SSC website - you really need to take a look, there are so many things... something for everyone...) back to the story, while I was searching all the different member companies, I stumbled upon A Day for Dasies!  And I must have struck my head and instantly fell in love with her designes... what an extrememly talented creator and come to find out, up late like I was!  I urge you all to run, do not walk, over to her website and check it out.... http://adayfordaisies.com/
As for me, I hope to create with her stuff real soon!  One more large prohject to finish that is not of this type, and then to get cracking on all the challenges out there..... the more the merrier, right????

Well, off to the coffee maker for me.... I NEED COFFEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment