Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

For Lynn

My boss is one of the most fabulous people I know.... she has really taken me under her wing, cared for me, and taught me a lot about life and career.... The past month has been a bit of a strain and I am not sure when the last time I said thank you or let her know how much I have gotten from just being around her.... so... when I got one of the weekly MFT newsletters, saw this card (several similar ones that I combined) - I thought my boss would be the perfect recipient of it......

The card base is PTI Vintage Cream, as is the top layer which was die cut with the MFT die.... behind it is paper from Graphic 45 that I picked up last weekend at Stampers Alley when I was working - you know, work, play.... all the same in crafting......  inside, I took the die cut piece and used it for the accent.... I think the sentiment works beautifully and the whole thing turned out fabulous... I know she will love it!

Hope you like....

front


inside

I really love when I see all the insides of cards decorated.... so I gave it a try.... I think that is much nicer than just the front.....

Happy Stamping!
Dani




1 comment: